Get Rid of Acne with Apple Cider Vinegar – How to Do It
A bump sitting on your nose on an important event like a family wedding or friend’s wedding or a date with your boy friend will be the most frustrating one. But from now on you don’t need to worry about the acne problems. Apple cider vinegar for acne treatment can be the best solution to get a smooth and fresh skin.
The acne is formed by the clogging of the pores in the skin due to dirt and oil. It also happens due to hormonal changes. Most of the teenagers get the acne problem that starts right after the puberty when lots of hormonal changes takes place. Acne can occur anywhere on your face, shoulders and back.
Apple cider vinegar is fully packed of nutrients that will nourish your skin. It is an astringent by nature. It is a disinfectant that will help you kill the bacteria in the surface of your skin. the anti inflammatory property and its tendency to kill the bacteria will unclog the pores and cleans away the dirt and oil from the skin and exfoliates it. It helps to keep your pH level in check. It stabilizes the pH level of your skin and keeps the acne away.
The ingredients of the apple cider vinegar like carbolic acid, amino acids, acetic acid, ketones, aldehydes, minerals, vitamins will keep your skin bright and young. It creates a protective layer to your skin. This way it will help you to keep the re-appearance of acne from your skin. The beta carotene present in the Apple Cidar Vinegar will revive the damages caused by the acne in your skin.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of acne
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water in 1:1 ratio or 1:3 ratio if you have sensitive skin. Wash your face gently with face wash. Pat it dry. Then dip the cotton balls in the bowl and start applying the mix on your face. Then leave it overnight and wash it in the morning with cool water.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with baking soda. Then make paste of them. Apply this mix as a pack on your skin. Leave it till the pack becomes too dry. Then wash it off. Then use a mild moisturizer to keep your skin soft.
- Wash your face with a cleanser first. Then steam your face for 2-3 mins this will help to open up the pores and clear the dirt and oil that are clogged inside the pores. Apply honey on your skin then start massaging your skin with the honey. Go on with circular motions.
- After fifteen minutes rinse off the honey. Then with the help of cotton balls apply the mix of apple cider vinegar (1:1 apple cider vinegar and water) throughout your skin. Allow it to stay for 10-20 mins then remove it.
- Apply a moisturizer. Doing this weekly once will not only cure the acne but also the scars left by the acne. It also exfoliates the skin making it to look healthy.
The Apple Cider Vinegar for acne treatment is one effective way to get rid of your acne. It also helps you to stay away from acne. Since the apple cider vinegar has a very drying nature never use it directly on your skin with cuts or burns. Always dilute it with water. Try on the above remedy and stay beautiful!